Project Hope, Inc.
6201 North 60th Street
Omaha, NE 68104
Copyright 2018. Project Hope, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Consistent Food Needs
Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, salmon, sardines, SPAM etc.)
Fruit Items (canned fruits, juice, raisins, fruit snacks, dried fruit etc.)
Cans of Soup
Spaghetti Noodles and other pastas
Personal Care Items, always appreciated
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap
Feminine Hygiene Products
Laundry Soap - Small Bottles
Dish Soap - Small Bottles
Gently Used & New Clothing accepted; however, no used undergarments.
Project Hope is always looking for volunteers! If you would like to lend a helping hand, feel free to contact us about when and where we can best utilize your time and talents.
Example Volunteer Duties
- Greeting clients and verifying identification information
- Inputting client information into our database (specialized training would be provided)
- Guiding clients through the choice pantry
- Loading groceries into clients' vehicles
- Unloading the food truck
- Stocking Shelves
- Sorting through and organizing clothing
Make a safe and secure donation to Project Hope by using the PayPal button below. Thanks in advance for your generosity!